This glasses case is perfect for beginner crocheters for a first project.
Materials needed: 5 mm Crochet hook, and yarn of your choice.
- Chain 20 + 2 for turning
- Half double crochet into the 4th chain from the hook and half double crochet across row. (20 stitches) Chain 2.
- turn your work and half double crochet across the row (20 stitches).
- Half double crochet for 13 rows, or until desired length.
- Fold your case in half and chain 1.
- Single crochet the side and bottom together.
- Tie off and weave in ends.